INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Playlist lock/unlock behavior  (Read 576 times)

mesnenor

• Recent member
Playlist lock/unlock behavior
« on: June 07, 2018, 11:47:55 am »

I had noticed this in earlier versions of Media Center, but just confirmed that it's unchanged in version 24. (I just upgraded to 24, having skipped a couple of versions.)

Anyway, the strange behavior in question is that when you lock or unlock a playlist, all the other playlists you may have open will toggle between the locked and unlocked states. That is, any locked playlist you have open will end up unlocked, and any unlocked playlist will end up locked.

Is there any justification for this? I would expect clicking the lock/unlock button on a playlist would result in changing the state of just that one playlist.

This isn't a major problem - once I understood what was going on I started applying the obvious workaround - but is still pretty annoying.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: Playlist lock/unlock behavior
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2018, 12:29:10 pm »

Good find.

It will be fixed next build.

The history:
Fixed: Locking or unlocking a playlist when there were multiple playlists visible in a split view would lock or unlock all of them instead of only the correct view.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

Soundcheck

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2018, 06:38:29 am »

Lock Button totally disappeared in MC24. Now I can't unlock my Playlists any more.

swiv3d

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2018, 08:34:52 am »

playlist lock/unlock working fine in24.0.40 with multiple views. The lock/unlock button is most definitely there.

swiv3d

Re: Playlist Lock / unlock
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2018, 08:35:59 am »

It is still there - try a different skin perhaps?
Pages: [1]   Go Up