INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Missing Album Art  (Read 1126 times)

bhahn

• Junior Woodchuck
Missing Album Art
« on: June 11, 2018, 03:21:58 pm »

I just migrated to MC24 (version 0.30 64 bit) and am now missing numerous album arts in both the Panes and Albums view, but the missing album art is there when I go into the the Playing Now view. I did try to download a few of the missing album arts, and it did not work (this isn't a practical solution anyway since I estimate I'm missing between 500-1,00o album arts out of my 11,200 album collection. I had absolutely no problem with this in MC23 or prior builds, so this seem to be an MC24 specific problem. What's going on, and how do I fix this???

Thanks.

Bill

swiv3d

Re: Missing Album Art
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2018, 06:19:22 pm »

Can I ask where you keep the cover art, and have you checked that Tools>Options>File Location>Cover Art in MC 24 is the same as in your previous version?

bhahn

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2018, 08:31:17 am »

The location is the same in both MC23 & 24. Do you have any other ideas about what's causing this?

Thanks!

dtc

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2018, 08:37:28 am »

You might try selecting some of the problem tracks and right clicking to select Cover Art - Rebuild Thumbnails.

bhahn

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2018, 05:50:27 pm »

Thanks for the tip. It did work, but it took me over an hour. Media Center needs to address this problem in the next version.
Pages: [1]   Go Up