INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Forgot how to add a link to the standard library view [SOLVED]  (Read 787 times)

rsg

• Galactic Citizen

I've been using MC for a couple of years now. In the past I used one feature in standard view all the time: a little arrow that would allow me to click and view, say, all of the tracks by that one artist. Alternatively, I could see all the tracks from one particular year, or from one particular genre. Now that I don't have it, I don't remember what it was called or, more importantly, how to get it back. It was more of a chevron than an arrow. Anyone know what I am referring to here?

swiv3d

Re: Forgot how to add a link to the standard library view
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2018, 09:00:12 pm »

Tools>Library&Folders>Manage Library Fields, select the field you want and check the Show a link checkbox.

Edit: This doesn't seem to be working in MC24.0.30

rsg

• Galactic Citizen
Re: Forgot how to add a link to the standard library view [SOLVED]
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2018, 10:01:20 pm »

Thank you...that's exactly what I am talking about (very useful feature). It worked for me in MC24.0.30.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2018, 08:24:15 am »

I can't reproduce any problems with build 30.  The arrows are showing up fine with the default skin.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

swiv3d

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2018, 10:39:02 am »

Checking my other machine the links show fine but I cannot get them to show on my main pc. Very odd!

Edit: Just uninstalled 24.0.34 and reinstalled and all of the links are back where they should be.
Pages: [1]   Go Up