INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Local iOS device does not appear in Zones on JRemote  (Read 774 times)

KilburnKid

• Recent member
Local iOS device does not appear in Zones on JRemote
« on: June 30, 2018, 10:02:56 am »

I used to be able to stream from my desktop MC 23 or 24 to my iPhone or iPad just fine with the local device being visible as a zone in JRemote which I could select. Now however, there is only one default zone in JRemote which is the desktop which acts as server and I can see no way to add the local device. I can connect to the server as normal and see my library in JRemote.

I’m running Windows 10 Pro 1803; iOS 11.4 and latest versions of MC 23, 24 and JRemote. Streaming used to work - does anyone have any ideas please?

KilburnKid

• Recent member
Re: Local iOS device does not appear in Zones on JRemote
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2018, 08:23:35 am »

I was running 64bit version recently too. I reinstalled 32bit version and This Device appears again on JRemote. There appears to be some problem with 64bit version therefore.

Problem solved.

KilburnKid

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2018, 08:31:37 am »

Oh. Now ‘This Device’ has disappeared from JRemote again on iPad. Spoke too soon. So still can’t stream.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2018, 08:31:57 am »

That could be a firewall issue.  Port 1900 is used for discovery (SSDP) so it needs to be open.

KilburnKid

• Recent member
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2018, 07:34:50 pm »

Thanks for suggestion but I turned my firewall off to test and this doesn’t resolve issue either.

Pages: [1]   Go Up