INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Expression for a formatdate()  (Read 497 times)

SkGe

• Galactic Citizen
Expression for a formatdate()
« on: July 03, 2018, 10:32:00 am »

Hey there.
I'm trying to create a custom field with formatdate() incorporated, but the problem is i can find a way to deal with the expression working with a date where it have a year or the full date like 2 february 2020.
The expression i use for now (i'm still looking for a suitable version of it...) is: FormatDate([Date, 0], d MMMM yyyy).
The issue is that when the date have only year it looks like this, ex. 1 2020 and not as a full date like 2 february 2020
So i was search and cannot find anything suitable, so maybe somebody know a way to deal with this thing.
PS.
Can we have a separate section in the site where can we gather knowledge/help about expressions and that to be a place where can we find better expression from different persons.
Now when we look for some information or want a help with write here.
Thank You!

swiv3d

Re: Expression for a formatdate()
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2018, 02:15:48 pm »

Try this:
if(length(formatdate([date,0], day month year),6),[Date,1], formatdate([Date,0],day month year))

This should do what you want.

steveyb58

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2018, 03:03:34 pm »

Radio J River works well now.  However, the streaming rate seems low for FLAC files.  Were these files lossless to begin with?   Some play in the range of 300 kbps.  That seems low for a lossless file in FLAC. 

swiv3d

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2018, 03:13:24 pm »

Think you are posting in the wrong thread here!
Pages: [1]   Go Up