INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Smartlist - multiple mix modifiers? genre & rating  (Read 992 times)

broncodan

• World Citizen
Smartlist - multiple mix modifiers? genre & rating
« on: August 09, 2018, 06:29:00 pm »

I wanted to create a smartlist that can take 2 modifiers and create a mix of 300 rated songs across a certain number of genres .

Audio only, A certain % of 3 genre's (e.g. 45% rock, 30% country, 25% blues), and a mix of certain ratings (e.g. 10% rated 5, 60% rated 3-4, 20% rated 2, 10% rated 1), remove duplicate of artist, name (so no song is duplicated) it does not matter to me how the ratings are weighted across genre's but I think I would like the genre mix to stay consistent.  I can separately do the ratings or the genre but I don't seem to be able to combine them and get it to work.

If I have the mix select the genre first and then the rating out of 300 hundred songs I am left with about 75 that. if I do the ratings mix first I get more songs about 98.  I know if I increase the number in whichever mix modifier I put first it increases the number of songs I end up within the playlist.  which still skews the % I end up with in either the ratings or genre.  I am wondering if there is a better way to do this?  Should I be selecting the genre or rating in the rules and then add a limit or something?

Here is my current smartlist:
[Media Type]=[Audio] ~mix=300,10%,{[Rating]=[5]},60%,{[Rating]=[3-4]},20%,{[Rating]=[2]},10%,{[Rating]=[1]}
~mix=300,25%,{[Genre]=[Blues]},30%,{[Genre]=[Country]},45%,{[Genre]=[Rock]} ~nodup=[Artist],[Name]

Thanks in advance for your help.
Pages: [1]   Go Up