INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JRemote not copying metadata corrections from MC22  (Read 702 times)

tuneup

• Galactic Citizen
JRemote not copying metadata corrections from MC22
« on: September 19, 2018, 04:51:13 pm »

I have found that multi-disc sets sometimes get mixed together where the track numbers from the discs play in the wrong order. All the track ones play and then the track twos, etc. See JRemote screen shot at  https://www.dropbox.com/s/5rk5soi6u6f8kdr/Screenshot%202018-09-19%2014.40.50.png?dl=0 I have corrected this in the metadata so that the discs show up and play separately in MC22, but after several days and several attempts to "Run auto-import now" from my Id, JRemote still displays the discs mixed together and plays all the track ones, etc. together before going on to track two.

sdmarquart

• World Citizen
Re: JRemote not copying metadata corrections from MC22
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2018, 03:23:52 pm »

Did you restart the Media Server? That usually fixes it for me.

tuneup

• Galactic Citizen
Re: JRemote not copying metadata corrections from MC22
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2018, 09:27:50 pm »

Thanks. I restarted both Id and Synology NAS drive. JRemote still won't update auto-import. To troubleshoot further, I ripped another 2-disc set. MC22 on my computer imported it, but JRemote will not import the new rips or the data correction on the old rips from the Id. I then connected JRemote to my computer instead of the Id and it updated by itself immediately. I am running MC23 on the Id so it appears the problem may be with MC23. I will open a separate thread in the Id section.
Pages: [1]   Go Up