INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MCC/MCWS command or internal keybind to jump to a specific/favourite view?  (Read 901 times)

zeltak

• Galactic Citizen

Hi all

I have several views I tend to visit often. I would love to get a way to have keybinds (quick keyboard driven shortcuts) to quick change to these views.
I looked at the MCC/MCWS command but cant seem to find a way to do so. so IE <Ctrl-Shift-2> would jump to the audio>A1 view i created or perhaps a specific favorite bookmark?

Is this possible? if not can this be a feature request? (off topic but whats the proper way to add a feature request? is there a specific sub forum to do so?)

best regards

Z

blgentry

• Citizen of the Universe

One way to do this would be to open several tabs and use each tab for a specific view.  Then you can use a keyboard shortcut to cycle through your tabs.  Looks like <ctrl><tab> and <ctrl><shift><tab> navigate through tabs forwards and backwards.

You might also find this list of keyboard shortcut keys for MC to be useful:

https://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Keyboard_Hot-keys

Brian.

blgentry

• Citizen of the Universe

I just messed around with this shortcut and it doesn't work well for my setup.  It might for yours, but for mine, it also toggles around every pane in a panes view, every radio button in Playing Now, *and* it toggles through search and the action window.

I'm a little surprised that there isn't a function that is closer to what the OP is asking for.  Maybe someone else has some clever ideas.

Brian.
Pages: [1]   Go Up