Devices > Androids and other portables

Pre-Order JRiver for Android at a Discount

(1/8) > >>

JimH:
We released a Preview of JRiver for Android this week.  Please look for the release topic in a thread on the MC24 board.  Look for a thread named "JRiver for Android 24.0.4  -- Available Here" or similar.

It's a media player for Android.  It can play to DLNA zones.  More capabilities are coming.

You can follow the link in the build thread to the Play Store.  It's currently $9.98 to purchase.

Thanks for your support of our work.

LarryASilva:
I just bought a Master License and hope Android might be included.
I have an Android Based desktop Media player and have thousands of videos I have recorded off of TV broadcasts over the years.  The Windows version of JRiver  Media player works great for searching through these titles and I like to use the LIST mode rather than "art" big icons and such.  I am wondering....will the Android version of Media Center port over well to my Android set top media player and have a similar  functionality....i.e. easy searches and list mode?  Thanks.

Awesome Donkey:

--- Quote from: LarryASilva on December 09, 2018, 02:39:05 am ---I just bought a Master License and hope Android might be included.
--- End quote ---

Because it's available in the Play Store for sale, it's likely it can't use "external" licenses due to Play Store policies.

JimH:
Awesome Donkey is correct.  Android isn't included.  What is the hardware?

HamishNorton:
I have a Samsung Galaxy S8 with a large SD card where all my music files sit. JRiver for Android does not find them, and I cannot find an option that tells it to look for files on the SD card.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version