INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Rename, Move & Copy files (F6 function) dialog box cannot be re-sized  (Read 865 times)

comigueis

Rename, Move & Copy files (F6 function) dialog box cannot be re-sized on vertical axis. As result all commands on lower right corner (buttons) are hidden.
It is not about Mojave, as matter of fact has been with this bug. I was hoping that the new version, including OS upgrade could fix. Sorry by delay notifying.
I have also tried to reset and fresh install of JRiver 24 without success.

blgentry

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Rename, Move & Copy files (F6 function) dialog box cannot be re-sized
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2018, 01:30:04 pm »

It looks like the RM&C window is bigger than your screen and the buttons are "hanging off the bottom".  I have had something similar happen like this in previous versions of MC, but I thought it was fixed back in late 22 or early MC23.

Have you tried resizing the RM&C window from the upper left corner?  I think that's what I did last time.  I'm not in front of a Mac right now.  I'll try to remember to try this when I'm home later.

Brian.

comigueis

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2018, 07:20:07 pm »

I wish was simple like that. I had other problems with some software as well, so performed fresh install on OS mojave that fix all problems. However, with MC24 still having problem on dialog box.
Changing resolution I could have full access of pop-up window. What I notice is a I can resize width (X) but not height (Y). Since apps (MC24) and everything else, meam ALL, had a fresh installation I had no choice to suspect it is a bug on MC24.

blgentry

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2018, 06:29:40 am »

I just played with this.  The RM&C dialog box has a minimum height.  I can make it bigger.  Then I can make it smaller again, but the height won't go below a certain level.

What resolution is your display set to?  Are you using Retina mode in MC?  (View > Size > Retina Mode)

Maybe a JRiver person has some thoughts on this.

Brian.

comigueis

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2018, 06:55:32 pm »

Brian
Many thanks, the solution was to size up to 80%, then I can have buttons visible all the time. Settings was already checked on retina display.
My monitor is a 4K, using mac OS mojave. unfortunatelly I don't have details of what resolution is normal and etc.... but they mentioned normal is looks like 1920x1080 or HD.

Cheers

VoiceCoil

• Recent member
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2018, 05:11:24 pm »

I'm sorry, but I'm having some difficulty understanding the dialog here on this issue. I've been having the same problem for as long as I've been using MC24; all versions across all macOS's since High Sierra. I have adjusted the size of the display in MC as well as the display size on my MBP retina in various combinations, and the only way I can get the bottom portion of the 'R,M&C files' function to show up is to click the green resize button. There is no way I can get this to display properly by default. Could someone explain to me if there is an actual solution to this?

Current setup: 15" MBP retina; default monitor resolution & scale; Mojave 10.14.2; MC24.0.69
                      Skin; Modern Cards: Dark edition; Retina Mode On

Thanx
Pages: [1]   Go Up