INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JRemote Customized View - Bug or my wrong configuration  (Read 511 times)

Manfred

• Citizen of the Universe
JRemote Customized View - Bug or my wrong configuration
« on: December 20, 2018, 09:32:12 am »

21.12.18: Panel has the same problem (see Panel View Part)

I have defined several customized views in JRemote (see screenshots)

Classical (C)
    by Composer
    by Conductor
    by Genre
    by Orchestra
    ….

In the top level view under Classical (C) on JRemote you find the associated folders: by Composer etc. , So far so good. But additional you also find the subgenre's directly under "classical (C)" but also under "genre" where the latter is correct.  The rule I have defined for Classical (C): see attached screenshots.

Why do I have this behavior? I don't have this using Theater View as well as in Standard View, where everything is correct.

WS (AMD Ryzen 7 5700G, 32 GB DDR4-3200, 2x2 TB SDD, LG 34UC98-W)-USB|ADI-2 DAC FS|Canton AM5 - File Server (i3-3.9 GHz, 16GB ECC DDR4-2400, 46 TB disk space) - Media Renderer (i3-3.8 GHz, 8GB DDR4-2133, GTX 960)-USB|Devialet D220 Pro|Audeze LCD 2|B&W 804S|LG 4K OLED )

krmasson

• World Citizen
Re: JRemote Customized View - Bug or my wrong configuration
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2018, 02:28:10 pm »

I have the same behaviour for years now, on remote views, and I was never able to understand what is the difference between the views that display correctly and the ones that do not.

Since my "correct" subviews are anyway displayed first, I have given up, and just ignore the extra subviews.
Pages: [1]   Go Up