INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problem: Version24 play music incorrectly-sound very bad  (Read 615 times)

totomacma

Problem: Version24 play music incorrectly-sound very bad
« on: December 22, 2018, 07:47:54 am »

First way: With iTunes 12.8 the playback is flawless! ! !
I have used version 22 for a long time (free): No problem.
That's why I bought version 24.
The problem is, the Media Center 24 produces the music incorrectly - UNIQUE.
MP3 songs are distorted and accented, M4A songs are dull.
I looked around at friends, acquaintances, hi-fi dealers: Several people have the same problem since version 24.
The difference can be heard right away - I've tried different songs that I have both in MP3 and m4A (96khz-192khz). (Normally I only hear differences between MP3 and M4A songs during intense listening)
Because I tried it with: Different DACs, cables and more.

With iTunes the playback is flawless! ! !

Have tried everything in the Media Center settings, and completely reinstalled: no change.

My settings:
Like the original installation; The only changes: when I noticed the sound problems, I have after reinstalling (old installation completely deleted including Liberay folder) everything set to "ORIGINAL" instead of "SPECIFIED OUTPUT FORMAT ONLY WHEN NECESSARY" possible conversions from the Media Center - see screen copys
LE VENT NOUS PORTERA (sometimes not)

At the beginning: My English is poor - use Google Translate. (60 yr old ...., oh no, young :-)) In the last 40 years I did not have much opportunity to use English. Therefore, excuse some linguistic oddities.
Hard-/Software: Macbook Air 13 (2013), MAC OS 10.11.6, different DACs, JRiver 24, iTunes, Serviio.
Smartphone LG G4, with Gimp, Bubbleupnp
Pages: [1]   Go Up