INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Transiting between videos when stacking videos on DVD  (Read 776 times)

TXgary

• Galactic Citizen
  • I'm a llama!
Transiting between videos when stacking videos on DVD
« on: December 26, 2018, 04:47:33 pm »

I have a number of music videos that I want to burn to DVD and would like to have some type of transition between the videos.  Can I do that in JRiver 23?  I did burn a dvd, but when I played it back when it transitioned from one video to the next it muted the sound for a period of time.  Not sure why.  I am burning another to see if it was something I did.
Thanks for the help.

RoderickGI

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Transiting between videos when stacking videos on DVD
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2018, 07:58:06 pm »

Can I do that in JRiver 23?

No.

MC has no video editing capabilities, so it can't transition between videos, using a fade, swipe, or some other video effect, which I assume is what you are looking for.

I suspect that MC did try to use your Track Change settings for video, but couldn't so it just played silence for the transition period. But that is a guess. There could be some other reason for that.
What specific version of MC you are running:MC27.0.27 @ Oct 27, 2020 and updating regularly Jim!                        MC Release Notes: https://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Release_Notes
What OS(s) and Version you are running:     Windows 10 Pro 64bit Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.572).
The JRMark score of the PC with an issue:    JRMark (version 26.0.52 64 bit): 3419
Important relevant info about your environment:     
  Using the HTPC as a MC Server & a Workstation as a MC Client plus some DLNA clients.
  Running JRiver for Android, JRemote2, Gizmo, & MO 4Media on a Sony Xperia XZ Premium Android 9.
  Playing video out to a Sony 65" TV connected via HDMI, playing digital audio out via motherboard sound card, PCIe TV tuner
Pages: [1]   Go Up