INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: DSP > Output Format > Sample Rate - column of 12 input bit rates  (Read 850 times)

hipstone

• Recent member
DSP > Output Format > Sample Rate - column of 12 input bit rates
« on: December 29, 2018, 03:21:51 am »

In the output settings, the list for each incoming sample rate has next to it what bit rate you would like the converted file to be converted to.  Simple enough.

DSP > Output Format > Sample Rate - in the column of 12 potential input (incoming) bit rates, there is also 12 pulldown menus for selecting output of each of the 12 incoming.  My issue is that I am getting a glitch where if I select one of the selections, it forces a large group of them, or all of the in the list of 12 to flip their settings to match.

As another example, it I choose the first item in the list Less Than 44.1hz - and I select no change, it will change all 12 selections to No Change.  The nest item that can be selected is 44.100hz - if I change it to say 96hz, then if effects all choices as well.  Further down the list is a group of 6 or 7 that hang together and get changed with only one item selected.

I take it this is used mostly in dealing with DACs that may not accept some bit rates thrown at it, or USB or HDMI not working with that particular bit rate, dsf playback / transfer issue, etc.  I've already been through it dealing with that.

This is simply output groups insisting on being set the same.  I'm not getting any real choices independent of each other.
I'm using a i7 7700 PC 32Gs of ram > HDMI to Oppo105D analog outs to AVR.

Is my MC 23 corrupted?  Is it trying to tell me the DAC in the Oppo is not flexible enough to handle these individual bit rate settings through HDMI?  They are really stuck and I can't find the un-checkbox to make then independent of each other.

Thanks,
Jeff

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: DSP > Output Format > Sample Rate - column of 12 input bit rates
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2019, 08:26:57 pm »

Please try MC 24.  This hasn't been a problem I've seen before.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center
Pages: [1]   Go Up