INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: feature request - DSP settings per file  (Read 1856 times)

tlenthe

• Recent member
feature request - DSP settings per file
« on: January 06, 2019, 08:13:48 pm »

MC24 has a terrific options to use options in the DSP studio to ameliorate shortcomings in many recorded tracks.   of course, there is a wide variety of beneficial enhancements dependign on the specific track.

It would be ideal if there were a way to save specific DSP studio settings on a track by track basis.  Oone options might be to store a hexadecimal value in a custom tag in the track which could be read to active a specific set of DSP   

Devanb

• Recent member
Re: feature request - DSP settings per file
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2019, 12:09:05 pm »

I just bought my license for JR25 and I am quite happy except for this missing feature.

I have a few ripped DVD audio multichannel recordings which I pass to my receiver with no encoding.  For my HD audio 2 channel recordings, I use the dolby digital output to 5.1. 

Is there a way to have JRiver automatically switch DSP settings based on the number of channels in the audio file?  I'd even settle for a command I could program into my remote to switch from various DSP presets when playback stops.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2019, 12:13:42 pm »

Look at the DSP field.  It should allow you to load DSP presets at playback time on a per file basis.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

tlenthe

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2019, 09:16:50 am »

Thanks!  Never noticed this before!
Pages: [1]   Go Up