INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: UPGRADE to JRiver Media Center 25 - Pre-order at the Best Price of the Year  (Read 85146 times)

Blue Boy

• World Citizen

Is there still a chance to get an upgrade at discount? I tried but the only thing I could do from the direct link was to get another registration code.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?

Is there still a chance to get an upgrade at discount? I tried but the only thing I could do from the direct link was to get another registration code.
The price is still reduced.

IAHawk

• Recent member

What is the difference between a normal license and master?

Thanks

hbh

I have bought a normal licence for JRiver Media Center Version 23 (Windows), after I had previously bought a licence for Version 21. Because the Version 24 was released a few time after that purchase date, I could update to 24. Now my version was deactivated. I had to re-install Version 23 but lost round about 20 CDs I had ripped before. That was a reason to update now to 24 to regain my old entries, which I couldn't save by the zipped libraries. I had to pay $26,98 USD and got a Media Center 24 Version. According to my Paypal Invoice I have ordered a 25 master licence. Instead I am working with a 24 Version. When I want to upgrade I have to pay anew 19.98 $.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?

I have bought a normal licence for JRiver Media Center Version 23 (Windows), after I had previously bought a licence for Version 21. Because the Version 24 was released a few time after that purchase date, I could update to 24. Now my version was deactivated. I had to re-install Version 23 but lost round about 20 CDs I had ripped before. That was a reason to update now to 24 to regain my old entries, which I couldn't save by the zipped libraries. I had to pay $26,98 USD and got a Media Center 24 Version. According to my Paypal Invoice I have ordered a 25 master licence. Instead I am working with a 24 Version. When I want to upgrade I have to pay anew 19.98 $.
MC24 works with an MC25 license now. MC25 builds will be available soon.  You will receive an email with instructions.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up