INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Qobuz and MC  (Read 2038 times)

Rob_C

• Recent member
Qobuz and MC
« on: February 23, 2019, 01:47:01 pm »

I would love to play Qobuz through JRiver MC to take advantage of the powerful DSP processing for things like room correction and speaker crossovers.  Now I realize it would probably be difficult to support all of the music streaming services in MC but perhaps there is another approach for Mac users.  I am told that Windows users have a WDM Driver (a virtual audio driver) which can be used to re-route all windows sound through Media Center. Is it possible to make a Core Audio interface to the DSP Studio portion of MC for Mac.  Dirac Live does something similar where you can configure DL as the Core Audio output of any audio app (that allows audio output selection).  DL then allows you to configure another Core Audio device for its output.  The result is to 'pipe' the audio through DL.  This would be most flexible.

DJLegba

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Qobuz and MC
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2019, 03:44:14 pm »

This should be possible, since MC is also a DLNA renderer. You just need an app that lets you stream Qobuz to a DLNA device. On Android I use the BubbleUPnP app. There's something called mconnect for iOS.

You can't browse or search the Qobuz library using MC, but I believe the DSP settings apply.
Pages: [1]   Go Up