INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: DVD and Blu-Ray box tv series and movie sets  (Read 479 times)

Teddyboy

DVD and Blu-Ray box tv series and movie sets
« on: March 07, 2019, 08:01:39 am »

Is there a way in MC to display movie/tv series box sets? For example, Alien Quadrilogy has nine discs. In MyMovies, you would see the artwork for the box set in the interface. I would click on it, and I would see the other movies usually with different artwork specific to the movie. Alien Quadrilogy has two discs per movie one a theatre cut the other a directors cut. The ninth disc is extras. I click on a movie I want to watch then I’m given the synopsis, actors etc. I click play then I’m given a choise between the theatre cut or the directors cut. Then I choose one and the movie starts to play.

Multi disc tv series are handled much the same way in MyMovies. I click on a tv series then choose a season to watch which could be split across Multiple discs. But it’s all shown under one season. I pick a episode to watch which could be on disc two and it jumps to it and plays.

All my movies and tv series are ripped as folder structures, and I don’t want to change that. I understand about particles and how you can tag individual episodes for tv series which is great. I’m at a loss at how you can group everything together as a box set.
Pages: [1]   Go Up