INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Please allow me more restores for JRiver Media Center 24 Master License  (Read 1802 times)

wellywu

• World Citizen

I had a problem with Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64 bit version 1809 on my new mid-2018 Huawei Matebook X Pro laptop a few days ago and I decided to install Ubuntu 18.04.2 64 bit LTS GNU/Linux and get it up to speed. According to my secure note, I should only have one more restore leftover for JRiver Media Center 24.x 64 bit Master License in my account if I am correct. If that is the case, then I am requesting that someone at JRiver reset it so I have more restores leftover (say up to 20 in total just in case) because it looks like I am going to install Ubuntu on my AVA Direct gaming desktop PC and ASUS ROG STRIX GL702ZC gaming notebook PC tonight. I will need more available restores for JRiver Media Center 24 Master License in the near future. I am going to subscribe to this thread and I hope someone at JRiver honors my request and replies to this thread to let me know when I have more available restores leftover. Thank you.

kensn

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe

I am sure the staff will assist in the reset of your restores.

You can do yourself a favor by just using the trial version until you happy with the install, then use a restore to license it.

The trial version is fully functional for 30 days.

Ken
If(IsEmpty([Coffee Cup]), Coffee, Drink)

RoderickGI

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe

You don't need to use a Restore every time you do an install. If you have done a Restore recently, just use the mjr file emailed to you to install your licence, on any of your PCs. An mjr file remains functional for 14 days after it is created.
What specific version of MC you are running:MC27.0.27 @ Oct 27, 2020 and updating regularly Jim!                        MC Release Notes: https://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Release_Notes
What OS(s) and Version you are running:     Windows 10 Pro 64bit Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.572).
The JRMark score of the PC with an issue:    JRMark (version 26.0.52 64 bit): 3419
Important relevant info about your environment:     
  Using the HTPC as a MC Server & a Workstation as a MC Client plus some DLNA clients.
  Running JRiver for Android, JRemote2, Gizmo, & MO 4Media on a Sony Xperia XZ Premium Android 9.
  Playing video out to a Sony 65" TV connected via HDMI, playing digital audio out via motherboard sound card, PCIe TV tuner

wellywu

• World Citizen

Thank you for restoring my licenses for JRiver Media Center 24 Master License. Thank you Bob.

I am going to keep in mind that I can choose to defer licensing JRiver Media Center product versions for up to 30 days in the future. I have not yet decided whether to install Ubuntu 18.04.2 64 bit LTS GNU/Linux on my AVA Direct gaming desktop PC and my ASUS ROG STRIX GL702ZC gaming notebook PC yet. Both of them run Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64 bit version 1809 at this time. I may choose to keep Windows on them and experiment with Ubuntu on my mid-2018 Huawei Matebook X Pro laptop for now. Thank you for the valuable information regarding licensing terms and conditions.
Pages: [1]   Go Up