INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: AXPONA 2019 - April 12-14 - Chicago  (Read 510 times)

mojave

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Requires "iTunes or better" so I installed JRiver
AXPONA 2019 - April 12-14 - Chicago
« on: April 09, 2019, 10:47:23 am »

JRiver has a shared room at AXPONA 2019. AXPONA stands for Audio eXPO North America. The show takes place at the Renaissance Schaumburg Hotel & Convention Center.

See and hear the world's top audio brands reveal their latest and greatest gear in over 190 listening rooms. Experience your music like never before!

JRiver's room is in the Nirvana C ballroom on the second level. This room is 59 x 30 x 13 ft (18 x 10 x 4 m) and will have a 9.8.6 channel high end home theater system. If you are in the Chicago area, consider visiting the show for a day or for all three days. Besides all the listening rooms, there are many free seminars and concerts one can attend.

This is the third year in a row JRiver has had a room at AXPONA. Two years ago I started my own company, High Impact AV LLC, and design, sell, install, and calibrate home theaters. On display this year is most of the gear and equipment that I own and will be in my own demo theater. Feel free to stop by and ask any questions about JRiver or other products. I would be glad to meet you! My name tag will say "Michael."  :)

Pages: [1]   Go Up