INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Playing Now Change in 25.0.27  (Read 637 times)

JonnyRedHed

• World Citizen
Playing Now Change in 25.0.27
« on: April 22, 2019, 03:43:12 am »

Ah now here we go  :)   

7. Changed: When playback is started, the playing file will be displayed in Playing Now.

Great!

So when I start MC it now jumps down to my last played file in the last car radio list I had open.  This is a good start, can I suggest some refinements to this please.   New options in settings for car radio playlists, a new car radio settings section. 

1. Option to not scroll down when first opening MC until play button is pressed.

For example, say I don't want the list to scroll to the last played file, but rather stay at the top of the list until I press play, because I might want to play something else.  (When playback is started last played file will show/highlighted)

2. Car radio lists remember last played file upon list change.
So MC has scrolled to the last played file, or scrolled down and highlighted when I pressed play.  Now when I change the car radio playlist to another, it remembers the last played file in that list, and the next. And back to the first list when MC opened.  Remembers until changed for each list.

2a. But also refers back to 1. option to not scroll down to last played file.  In case you want to start from the top.   

3. Maybe also allow each car radio list to then independently scroll to last played file or not. 

Each car radio list can either scroll to last played file or not. 
* this might get confusing for some.  I though use nearly all the car radio buttons and would find this useful.  But maybe OFF by default, so just scroll to last played file as default then user can set to override each list with its own memory settings.
Namaste - 'bows slightly with hands pressed together, palms touching'
Pages: [1]   Go Up