INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cannot get repo for MC25  (Read 751 times)

brianr0922

Cannot get repo for MC25
« on: April 25, 2019, 11:16:20 am »

I have followed all of the instructions for installation of the repo for MediaCenter25.  Before starting, I removed all of the old versions (20 - 24) and followed the instructions for removing the sources lists and the entries from /usr/lib/jriver.  However, after updating the software lists, it still only shows versions 21, 22, 23, and 24 being available.  Version 25 does not appear in the list and cannot be installed.

I opted for the Stable repo, but the instructions simply setup "http://dist.jriver.com/stable/mediacenter/jessie main", which seems to be the old stable versions.  I am running Ubuntu 19.04, but tried this on 18.10 before upgrading and had exactly the same results.

What can I do to get v25?

bob

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Cannot get repo for MC25
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2019, 11:32:35 am »

I have followed all of the instructions for installation of the repo for MediaCenter25.  Before starting, I removed all of the old versions (20 - 24) and followed the instructions for removing the sources lists and the entries from /usr/lib/jriver.  However, after updating the software lists, it still only shows versions 21, 22, 23, and 24 being available.  Version 25 does not appear in the list and cannot be installed.

I opted for the Stable repo, but the instructions simply setup "http://dist.jriver.com/stable/mediacenter/jessie main", which seems to be the old stable versions.  I am running Ubuntu 19.04, but tried this on 18.10 before upgrading and had exactly the same results.

What can I do to get v25?
Stable hasn't been released yet.
Use latest.

brianr0922

Re: Cannot get repo for MC25
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2019, 12:21:16 pm »

OK, thanks for your help.  Will give that a try.
Pages: [1]   Go Up