INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Welcome To JRiver Streaming Radio!  (Read 974 times)

TedR

• Recent member
  • Hi!
Welcome To JRiver Streaming Radio!
« on: June 08, 2019, 01:21:54 pm »

After a lot of hard work on everyone’s part, JRiver’s streaming radio is now streaming smoothly. Thanks for your patience. Under Radio JRiver on the streaming page, there are four stations, each with a button — Jazz, Classical, Rock, and one called, Eclectic, which they tell me is a big word for etcetera.

I’m the one who is curating the Jazz, Classical, and Eclectic stations. Rock is beyond my control, as it should be.

This radio service is listener-supported. I invite you to check it out and hear for yourself great sounding music (via the latest MC 25), which encompasses the beautiful, the diverse and, the infinite possibilities of music. 

There will be steady additions. I welcome feedback and suggestions of any sort. Let me know your reactions. Tell me about your favorite artists and musicians. I hope we can introduce each other to new stuff of every sort and share it with everyone.
All the best,
Ringer

TedR

• Recent member
  • Hi!
Re: Welcome To JRiver Streaming Radio!
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2019, 03:31:00 pm »

Hey, Mac people. In another section of this forum, check out the Welcome to JRiver Streaming Radio posts under the JRiver Media Center 25 for Windows.

All the best,
Ringer

tasar

• World Citizen
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2019, 11:42:51 am »

After a lot of hard work on everyone’s part, JRiver’s streaming radio is now streaming smoothly. Thanks for your patience. Under Radio JRiver on the streaming page, there are four stations, each with a button — Jazz, Classical, Rock, and one called, Eclectic, which they tell me is a big word for etcetera.

I’m the one who is curating the Jazz, Classical, and Eclectic stations. Rock is beyond my control, as it should be.

This radio service is listener-supported. I invite you to check it out and hear for yourself great sounding music (via the latest MC 25), which encompasses the beautiful, the diverse and, the infinite possibilities of music. 

There will be steady additions. I welcome feedback and suggestions of any sort. Let me know your reactions. Tell me about your favorite artists and musicians. I hope we can introduce each other to new stuff of every sort and share it with everyone.

Hey Ted, once they straighten out the core audio hiccup with .18 they and including .50 ( which shows as “26” installed in Apps), it would be nice to include blues in with the Jazz or more appropriately a genre in and of itself.
Vaughn, Allchin, Ronnie Earl, etc etc

TedR

• Recent member
  • Hi!
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2019, 09:44:40 am »

Tasar,

Hi. I agree with curing any hiccups, but don't know what those numbers mean. There are lots of blues among the Eclectic tunes. Jazz is pretty exclusively jazzy. I will check with the experts and see about a separate Blues button.

Thanks for listening.

All the best,
Ringer

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2019, 10:22:31 am »

The numbers are builds of MC.  25.0.18 and 25.0.50.
Pages: [1]   Go Up