INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Browsing visuals  (Read 643 times)

Marcellus

• Recent member
Browsing visuals
« on: August 09, 2019, 08:24:20 am »

Hi there, I use JRiver on a big oled tv with dts receiver. In theater mode one can start browsing through stuff (playing now, display, progress bar) by pressing up or down arrow. I often get stuck on browsing through display items, at 3d pong. When this happens, I can't get out using the arrows. I have to get my keyboard, press ctrl+1 to switch to standard view and go on from there through the menu's at display options. It would be a nice option to disable views one does not want to use anyway in theater view, resolving also the 3d pong problem, but also reduce browsing through many never used visuals or views.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: Browsing visuals
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2019, 11:33:37 am »

Where in Theater View are you pressing up and down?

If I enable 3d pong the Theater View navigation seems to work fine.  Navigation wants the arrows and 3d pong wants w and s.

Thanks.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

Marcellus

• Recent member
Re: Browsing visuals
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2019, 08:39:11 am »

Well, actually it is in display view, I found out. I am using a remote to do up down left right ok and back.. But now I just tried to reproduce the problem but everything's just working ok. But somehow sometimes it does not. I do not understand why. So that brings me to a second question, is it possible to disable/enable certain visuals?
Pages: [1]   Go Up