INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MC23 suddenly reporting expired trial on Raspbian (Master License)  (Read 696 times)

darpmalone

I have a master license for MC23

I've been running MC on my Raspberry Pi for the past few days but suddenly this evening it reports "expired trial" at launch. Doing a restore works but only for the duration of that session. It happens again at the next launch.

Also since this started happening MC will no longer load my DLNA library. It see's the DLNA server but fails to load.

Any suggestions?

JRiver MC23
Raspberry Pi4
Raspbian Buster

bob

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: MC23 suddenly reporting expired trial on Raspbian (Master License)
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2019, 04:13:43 pm »

I have a master license for MC23

I've been running MC on my Raspberry Pi for the past few days but suddenly this evening it reports "expired trial" at launch. Doing a restore works but only for the duration of that session. It happens again at the next launch.

Also since this started happening MC will no longer load my DLNA library. It see's the DLNA server but fails to load.

Any suggestions?

JRiver MC23
Raspberry Pi4
Raspbian Buster

Make sure you aren't using predictable network names. MC need to see the first ethernet as eth0.
Also, check for the proper ownership and permissions of the home (and all underlying) directories of the user running MC
Pages: [1]   Go Up