INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New user question: Creating a 5.1 Video Jukebox  (Read 524 times)

PDXSurround

New user question: Creating a 5.1 Video Jukebox
« on: September 20, 2019, 05:36:49 pm »

Disclaimer:  Please forgive me if this question has been answered multiple times in the past.  I'm new to this, and tried looking through the FAQ, but couldn't find the answer.  Would appreciate anyone's help!!

Question:   Can this software organize and play INDIVIDUAL video concert performances from a DVD/BluRay in lossless 5.1 on my home theater system?   My existing DAC can play my lossless audio 5.1 collection (which I have ripped and authored from the DVD-A's and SACDs I have purchased) from my MacBook Pro using VOX software via HDMI , but I would like to do the same with individual VIDEO concert performances/songs from DVDs and BluRays I've purchased.    (Of course, this all assumes that I can find a way to rip those individual video chapters (songs) from my DVD/ BluRay collection).  I dream of the day I don't have to keep bending down to change discs - or when I could combine all of my audio and video content onto the same player on a computer. Thank you to anyone who can point me to the correct link, or provide some guidance.   Realize I have a lot to learn!
Pages: [1]   Go Up