INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: M3U Playlist problem  (Read 1044 times)

Vargamere

• nothing more to say...
M3U Playlist problem
« on: November 14, 2002, 08:53:28 pm »

Hi I am new to Jukebox, but and quickly comming to love it. However I have one problem, I imported all of my music files which are on a seperate drive. It imported the m3u's too, but there is nothing in them? They work fine in every other program, but act as if they are empty in Jukebox. The location of the files hasn't changed, so why can't jukebox read the playlist? It doesn't work locally or on the server/client connection. Please help!
Thanks???

DWAnderson

• Galactic Citizen
  • nothing more to say...
Re: M3U Playlist problem
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2003, 03:37:42 pm »

I have been having the same problem.

xen-uno

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Checking your hard disk for errors...
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2003, 05:10:26 am »

So the files show up in the playlist but they won't play? Go to your playlist and pick a file...right click and select Locate File>On Disk. What's your result? What's the full path of a typical file? What format are they? (ie: mp3)

10-27

Vargamere

• nothing more to say...
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2003, 06:01:04 am »

No, the files just don't show up in the Media Jukebox playlist at all. It has the playlist name, but when I click on it, nothing. The only reason I can think of is that the m3u's all use relative paths, not absolute. This has always worked on every single other player, but oh well. As for the file format some are mp3, most are ape. However neither shows up

LCtheDJ

• Junior Woodchuck
  • A day without music is... unacceptable!
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2003, 04:01:29 pm »

Question:  When you import the playlists, do you also have a check in the box for the filetypes that are in the playlists?   Hey, I'm shooting in the dark here.
"Everybody is ignorant, only on different subjects." -- American humorist Will Rogers (1879-1935)
Pages: [1]   Go Up