INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Weird mouse behavior [Solved]  (Read 514 times)

nataru

• Recent member
Weird mouse behavior [Solved]
« on: November 11, 2019, 08:56:47 am »

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong but sometimes when I double click on an album thumbnail in Categories, the file list does not show, then when I double click it again, it shows.

Can someone please explain this behavior? Sometimes it happens and sometimes it doesn't.

My setup is Categories, with the Album artist and Album categories. Also using thumbnails layout.

BryanC

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Weird behavior?
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2019, 09:15:32 am »

You may need to adjust your double-click timeout threshold in your mouse settings. Also, if you are using a wireless mouse you may want to check its battery.

nataru

• Recent member
Re: Weird behavior?
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2019, 10:09:09 am »

You may need to adjust your double-click timeout threshold in your mouse settings. Also, if you are using a wireless mouse you may want to check its battery.

Thanks for this. I increased the double click speed and it seems to go smoother now.

nataru

• Recent member
Re: Weird mouse behavior [Solved]
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2019, 05:41:57 am »

Update: This actually happened because the tag window was opened. If the tag window is opened and you double click on an artist or album in categories, it will get the information in the tag window first. It's not gonna open first what you've double clicked. It took me a while to realize this and it really confused me, thought my JRiver was bugged or something. It could be a combination of this and mouse double click speed, though.
Pages: [1]   Go Up