INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Media Centre 24 - No sound after upgrading to Catalina  (Read 1568 times)

snowman

• Recent member
Media Centre 24 - No sound after upgrading to Catalina
« on: December 02, 2019, 07:01:22 pm »

Hoping someone can help me. I no longer have sound coming out of MC 24 since I upgrade to Catalina. I simply does not make sense.

I get sound out of Music, Youtube, etc.

Thanks

RoderickGI

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Media Centre 24 - No sound after upgrading to Catalina
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2019, 07:07:20 pm »

Did you search the forum for Catalina?

Solution, though temporary. You may need to upgrade to MC26 and use the latest version of MC25 to get a notarized version of MC.
https://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php/topic,122610.0.html
What specific version of MC you are running:MC27.0.27 @ Oct 27, 2020 and updating regularly Jim!                        MC Release Notes: https://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Release_Notes
What OS(s) and Version you are running:     Windows 10 Pro 64bit Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.572).
The JRMark score of the PC with an issue:    JRMark (version 26.0.52 64 bit): 3419
Important relevant info about your environment:     
  Using the HTPC as a MC Server & a Workstation as a MC Client plus some DLNA clients.
  Running JRiver for Android, JRemote2, Gizmo, & MO 4Media on a Sony Xperia XZ Premium Android 9.
  Playing video out to a Sony 65" TV connected via HDMI, playing digital audio out via motherboard sound card, PCIe TV tuner

snowman

• Recent member
Re: Media Centre 24 - No sound after upgrading to Catalina
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2019, 07:52:33 pm »

I did search for "Catalina" but did not find anything related to MC24. I may have missed it mind you.

The thought crossed my mind about upgrading to MC26. I will give it a try.

Thanks for bringing it up.  :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up