INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Help sending files to iBasso DX160 on a Mac?  (Read 1520 times)

apk2112

• Recent member
Help sending files to iBasso DX160 on a Mac?
« on: December 22, 2019, 12:10:45 pm »

Can anyone help me figure out how to send all of the music files that I use JRiver to manage to my iBasso DX160? It doesn't appear to be straightforward. I have already installed Android File Transfer on my Mac. So far, I got nothin. Thanks!

KBoz

• Recent member
Re: Help sending files to iBasso DX160 on a Mac?
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2020, 11:25:52 pm »

Have you tried using either X-plore or File Manager + and cloud storage like Google Drive, OneDrive or DropBox?  Both apps allow you to move files to your download section of the device and then you can click on it to load the APK.  JRiver had an older APK on their si=te (version 24) that you can load without the Google Play Store.

I haven't gotten it to work yet.  It doesn't seem to have the correct code to connect to your DLNA source via the server codes.

KBoz

• Recent member
Re: Help sending files to iBasso DX160 on a Mac?
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2020, 11:44:35 pm »

So I tried again and used APK mirror to get a full version of the Google Play Store loaded to my DX220 using File Manager + and my NAS server as the storage but any cloud storage will work.  Once you have the full Google Play Store just laid as you usually would with Play Store.

I found that I didn't need to connect up to the JRiver Server DLNA.  If you select the settings icon then select load library, it will show you all of the renderers on your network.  Just select the appropriate one and it will load your library. Done.
Pages: [1]   Go Up