INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JRemote 3.30 - Does not display content for new view  (Read 682 times)

Vocalpoint

• Citizen of the Universe
JRemote 3.30 - Does not display content for new view
« on: January 12, 2020, 11:42:43 am »

All

A few days ago - I added a new view to my stock views in MC - this one is called "Ten Random Albums". Here is are the rules in the file display:

[Media Type]=[Audio] [Date (year)]=2015-2020 ~sort=Random ~n=10 ~a

I am displaying these as as standard album thumbnails. On the server - MC works a treat. I can go to this view and it displays 10 thumbnails for 10 random albums and has the tracks ready to play.

But after I added this view to Tools->Options->Advanced->Customize Views for JRemote, Gizmo and Panel->Add->Library Item from Standard View->Audio\Ten Random Albums - the view is added, the parameters "Set rules for file display" are all correct - but when I fire up JRemote and go to the view - all I get is 10 white squares (with the album titles below). When I press a "white square" - JRemote displays "No content found here. Press button to go back". And there is a left facing arrow icon.

I have restarted the server several times as well as JRemote on my phone and iPAD and this view simply does not want to play nice.

I have 5 other views (Artist, Album,New Releases,Recent Albums and Year) which have similar simple parameters "Set rules for file display" which all work fine.

Any ideas what is going on here?

VP

lepa

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: JRemote 3.30 - Does not display content for new view
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2020, 02:27:53 pm »

I have the same issue. My random albums jremote / panel view doesn't work anymore. There are only white album thumbnails with 0 items inside them. If I remove Album category, then I get all the track visible but there is no album category to gather songs under same album. Also if I remove Limit, then I get all the albums again with the content but it now of course shows ALL albums in ascending/descending order.

Same 10 random albums view works inside MC just fine but not on PANEL or on JRemote.
Pages: [1]   Go Up