INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2020 bug!?  (Read 1897 times)

Leito

• Recent member
2020 bug!?
« on: January 20, 2020, 03:01:47 pm »

Imported my first album from 2020 today, and I noticed that Media Jukebox can't save files with 2020 as the release date. Dates are automatically transformed to 2019.

:-[

I've been using Media Jukebox for more than 10 years and it's been perfectly filling my needs, I can't believe I'm going to have to find a replacement now.

beareworld

Re: 2020 bug!?
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2020, 04:03:52 am »

I feel exactly the same: been using Media Jukebox for nearly 10 years and have absolutely loved it. Ripped my first 2020 CD last night and it changed the date from '2020' to '31/12/19'. Unfortunately, this makes it useless for me and I too will have to look for a replacement. Gutted...  :(

Unless there are any other posts that I haven't spotted, I can't believe it's mid-February and we are the only two people who have found this problem. Surely there must be a fix?

beareworld

Re: 2020 bug!?
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2020, 04:27:21 am »

Further to my previous reply, Leito, on further investigation I think I have our answer:

https://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=107579.0

It would appear we are living in the past! I always work on the premise of "if it ain't broke, don't fix it", and Media Jukebox did everything I required of it perfectly. Only need it for my flac files ripped from CDs. I did actually try Media Center 3 or 4 years ago - briefly - and went back to Media Jukebox. Can't remember why, but I didn't like it as much. Sadly, I am a dinosaur!  ;D
Pages: [1]   Go Up