INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Standard View Default Settings?  (Read 818 times)

samaritan

• Recent member
Standard View Default Settings?
« on: March 15, 2020, 11:43:08 pm »

In standard view, is there a way to get the original look back like when initially installed? I'm mainly interested in the columns in the the bottom right hand quadrant. They somehow got dragged and moved around, and I want to go back to the way they were originally.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Standard View Default Settings?
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2020, 07:12:59 am »

You can drag and drop them where you want.  Click on the title.

~OHM~

• Citizen of the Universe
  • "I Don't Play The Music The Music Plays Me"
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2020, 12:15:09 pm »

In standard view, is there a way to get the original look back like when initially installed? I'm mainly interested in the columns in the the bottom right hand quadrant. They somehow got dragged and moved around, and I want to go back to the way they were originally.
are you looking for this.....click the view button top left of MC...look for add view towards the bottom then 'reset all library views to default'    or install a older backup before the changes you dislike were made.

always before you make any changes make a backup and add a name to it so at least you can get back to where you were.....and only make one change at a time so you can see what it does.
“I've Reached A Turning Point In My Life. I Now Realize I Have More Yesterdays Then Tomorrows”

samaritan

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2020, 11:18:28 pm »

are you looking for this.....click the view button top left of MC...look for add view towards the bottom then 'reset all library views to default'    or install a older backup before the changes you dislike were made.

always before you make any changes make a backup and add a name to it so at least you can get back to where you were.....and only make one change at a time so you can see what it does.

Yes, thank you!
Pages: [1]   Go Up