INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Stop After Behavior  (Read 499 times)

Abbra Cadabra

• World Citizen
Stop After Behavior
« on: February 29, 2020, 03:50:38 pm »

when using the menu item:

"Player --> More Stop --> Stop After Current File"

operations works as directed except that MC then skips the next track and sets up primed to resume play on the following track instead. This has happened repeatedly.

Now I do have also the option set to: Remove files from Playing Now after they are played, but I do not expect this has had an impact as the skipped file is not removed (probably since it was not played).
I swear I am not here to drive you crazy!

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: Stop After Behavior
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2020, 09:14:00 am »

Thanks for the report.  Next build we'll try to advance the position when we stop:
Changed: Using the Stop After N Tracks, the playback position will increment to the next file instead of staying on the last file.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

RoderickGI

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Stop After Behavior
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2020, 03:10:22 am »

Fixed in MC26.0.43.
What specific version of MC you are running:MC27.0.27 @ Oct 27, 2020 and updating regularly Jim!                        MC Release Notes: https://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Release_Notes
What OS(s) and Version you are running:     Windows 10 Pro 64bit Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.572).
The JRMark score of the PC with an issue:    JRMark (version 26.0.52 64 bit): 3419
Important relevant info about your environment:     
  Using the HTPC as a MC Server & a Workstation as a MC Client plus some DLNA clients.
  Running JRiver for Android, JRemote2, Gizmo, & MO 4Media on a Sony Xperia XZ Premium Android 9.
  Playing video out to a Sony 65" TV connected via HDMI, playing digital audio out via motherboard sound card, PCIe TV tuner
Pages: [1]   Go Up