INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Audio - Artist View issue  (Read 1371 times)

Joeycococo

• Junior Woodchuck
Audio - Artist View issue
« on: March 24, 2020, 10:59:22 am »

Hi there...hope all are safe.

I may not have been clear when I asked this question previously.  The view I use most is AUDIO - ARTIST.  When I choose this, i see thumbnails of  alphabetically organized by artist name. If you hover over a particular artist, you will see the album covers (if there are multiple) scroll from one to the next.  This works for all but ONE artist.  I know I made some error somewhere but I can not figure out what I did...so that i can 'undo' the error.

Right now, for this one artist, the images do not scroll. The same image appears all the time despite the artist having a tonne of albums. 

Can someone help?

Dawgincontrol

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • We have met the enemy and he is us.
Re: Audio - Artist View issue
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2020, 02:59:02 pm »

When you go into your albums sub under audio does it show different artwork for the albums?

Joeycococo

• Junior Woodchuck
Re: Audio - Artist View issue
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2020, 07:50:50 am »

so, you are asking what I see when I choose AUDIO - ALBUMS (instead of AUDIO- ARTIST)?  If so, i see all albums listed there alphabetically.  Hovering on anyone in particular does not scroll b/c there is just one album image.  Only in the 'AUDIO-ARTIST view does one artist have multiple albums which scroll through when you hover over the artist.

It happens for all artists...but one. i am positive I did something wrong in some setting.
Pages: [1]   Go Up