INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MC and Id Feature Recommendation for Display and Cover Art Display Priority  (Read 270 times)

archd

• Recent member

Two thoughts on features... one is for display and the other is for album art displays priority.

I listen to mostly jazz and when playing back an album I will put MC in cover art view mode.  Would it be possible to have the "track # - track name" info scrolling across the bottom of this view?  A lot of times I would like to know/see the track name of what is currently being played in this view.

The other is to have a display priority capability view of cover art.  To save space I don't embed cover art in each flac file, but use a single jpg file in each album directory.  I predominately convert my CD library locally via PC and use use my digital media file as such.  I manually source my cover art and place that file accordingly.  My issue is this... with downloads I make my own compilations and embed cover art in the few songs I get from each artist.  I then make my own album covert art for compilations I've made.  Thus when viewing my albums I would see compilation cover art and when playing back the individual track file (with embedded cover art) contained within that compilation it would display the embedded cover art.  Something for file playback of cover art where if using current setup capability there would be an option first priority directory then next look to embedded cover art.  Then also a separate setting for album cover art display priority to first look to directory then embedded track file cover art.

Hopefully I made sense with all this about cover art.  One of my Android phone apps I'm able to accomplish what I've described concerning cover art display.

Thank you for your time.

Pages: [1]   Go Up