INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MetroX Edit - Light Theme  (Read 1338 times)

intrance

• Recent member
MetroX Edit - Light Theme
« on: May 22, 2020, 01:00:19 pm »

I have been a loooooong time user of the MetroX theme by Maverick07. I was a huge fan of Metro UI design on my Windows Phones and Surface Pro 3. For touch interfaces it was amazing. I'm still overall a fan of the current Windows design language.

With the pandemic lockdown recently I went to work on editing it to fit the current Windows 10 default theme as closely as possible and make it look like part of the OS. The default theme has a dark taskbar but the rest of the UI remains the classic light color. Probably not all that popular now that dark mode is the hype, but I prefer it.

Here is what I came up with:

It has mostly been adjusting the color scheme and icons, so all credit to Maverick07, but I have also done some original work. Tried to keep a bit of color in there instead of all greyscale. I'm happy with the result and thought I'd post here to see if anyone would be interested in it. I can probably make a few more accent color versions, this one is the Windows Navy Blue. If people are interested I'll see if I can get a message to Maverick07 to see if he minds me uploading an edit of his work.

I may work on it a bit more to see if I can include some default Windows icons in the Tree for example, right now it is just the default icons with a color overlay.

S. Pupp

• Junior Woodchuck
Re: MetroX Edit - Light Theme
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2020, 01:07:48 pm »

Count me in.
Pages: [1]   Go Up