INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lyrics Editor plug-in v2.14 by Doof  (Read 829 times)

Urs

Lyrics Editor plug-in v2.14 by Doof
« on: September 04, 2020, 03:20:42 pm »

I just installed Media Center v26. Then I wanted to install the Lyrics Editor v2.14 plug-in (Tools -> Options -> Services -> "Download plug-ins" under "Interface Plug-ins" -> "Lyrics Editor") from Doof. When I click the Download a page with chinese letters is displayed. Looks as if the link is wrong.
Then I took a backup file of the plug-in, ran that exe file which installed into the path C:\Program Files\J River\Media Center 26\Plugins\Lyrics Editor\". However, the plug-in could not be found under "Services & Plug-ins" in the left pane of the Media Center as was the case with v15 of Media Center. It seems that the plug-in didn't hook in.
What can I do so that the Lyrics Editor plug-in is recognised by Media Center v26? Or is it no longer supported?
Any idea? Thanks.

~OHM~

• Citizen of the Universe
  • "I Don't Play The Music The Music Plays Me"
Re: Lyrics Editor plug-in v2.14 by Doof
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2020, 03:24:02 pm »

I thought MC26 had a built in lyrics  finder and uploader
“I've Reached A Turning Point In My Life. I Now Realize I Have More Yesterdays Then Tomorrows”

Urs

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2020, 03:48:37 pm »

I thought MC26 had a built in lyrics  finder and uploader

Where should that lyrics finder and uploader be (nothing found about that in manual, too)? Anyway I want to edit the lyrics stored within the mp3 file. I don't want to find the lyrics in the internet as the "lyrics finder and uploader" suggests. 

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2020, 03:51:51 pm »

https://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=118858.0

A Google search is always a good idea.

Urs

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2020, 08:50:43 am »

A Google search didn't help. As stated in my problem description, the link (Tools > Options > etc.) to the Lyrics Editor has been hacked and should be changed by someone at JRiver, if this plug-in should still function. If not then remove the plug-in.
Pages: [1]   Go Up