INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Taking a screen grab  (Read 831 times)

NoCodeUK

• Citizen of the Universe
Taking a screen grab
« on: April 23, 2003, 02:49:30 pm »

I want to take some screen grabs from some of my vids to use as thumbnails w/ the new feature.  However the good old trusty Print Screen/ Paste into Pain method does not work.  Anyone know of a better way to do this.  I did think MC had a screen grab assigned to F12 but I may have been dreaming this.

Adam
"It's called No Code because it's full of code. It's misinformation." - Eddie Vedder

Marko

Re: Taking a screen grab
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2003, 03:12:09 pm »

DirectX screen grabs are a little trickier to get as they are usually running in a screen overlay, so the print screen key will just grab the black screen (or whatever colour the overlay is set to).
You got powerDVD over there? It can grab them for you, I think the spacebar is the default key for it, though don't hold me to that ;)
Whatever the key is, it can deffo do them for you, and if I remember correctly, a quick poke around in the settings will reveal some form of "autosave to file" options that aren't set by default.

NoCodeUK

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Taking a screen grab
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2003, 03:14:04 pm »

Nice one...I hadn't thought of Power DVD.  itried Zoom Player but it didn't seem to grab the frame that was showing it seemed to only be able to grab every tenth frame or something and I couldn't find any options

Thanks for the tip!!

Adam
"It's called No Code because it's full of code. It's misinformation." - Eddie Vedder
Pages: [1]   Go Up