INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MC 26.0.90 and Ipod Classic issue after windows feature Update 2004  (Read 1463 times)

JohanJooste

• Junior Woodchuck

Hi Jim and Team - please see attached error I receive. I get this after I initalized the iPod with ITunes for Windows as I could not get
it to work after initializing through MC 26. MC does allow me afterwards though to proceed and transfer / playback music, no issue .

The problem is if I select the iPod for initialization through MC26 thats when I get the following issues.

- The iPod resets/reboots after I select eject and shows no music is available for playback.
- The iPod shows up in MC26 under devices as a mass storage device and not as an iPod.
- The iPod shows up in Windows Device Manager as a portable storage device although an Apple USB drive is assigned to it.
- The iPod is not recognized by my Marantz ND8006 DAC or Alpine Headunit in my vehicle (both which are iPod compatible and worked prior)

I even formatted my Lenovo Thinkpad and re-installed Win 10 OS and all apps with all relevant updates, rebuild the entire 45k songs music library
etc prior to trying this again with the same results. Not sure but I think this has to do with the recent Windows 10 Feature Update 2004.

Please can you guys have a look at this as I believe other people will also have the same problem.

Thank you and regards

Johan Jooste
Pretoria
South Africa
Pages: [1]   Go Up