INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Possible? Copy views from 'Customize views for JRemote, ...' to another server  (Read 663 times)

Ferdi

• World Citizen

I am sure it isn't possible, but maybe i just haven't found the option yet: I want to copy views that I have set up for JRemote from one library to another.

Background: I heavily customized my views for JRemote on my streaming server, and now I'd like to have the same views available on my PC, which I only use for maintaining the library (import, tagging, ...). All views are defined in the Options menu ("Media Network > Advanced > Customize views for JRemote, Gizmo & Panel...").

I am aware of the feature to save and load 'normal' library views, but haven't seen this feature for the described path.

thanks!

wer

• Citizen of the Universe

Not possible.

This has been requested as a feature. JRiver said they would consider it. It has not been implemented.

Your choices are to recreate them manually, or to do a library backup and then restore on the PC, which will obviously overwrite all views and data.

Ferdi

• World Citizen

Thanks, @Wer.
Both libraries are so out of sync that restoring from backup is not an option. Recreating the views is not really an option either, it’s too cumbersome.
I’ll hope for the team to implement the feature, and to be more convincing I just purchased a master license of v27 ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up