INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JRemote2 - How to play all from here?  (Read 1068 times)

DJLegba

• Citizen of the Universe
JRemote2 - How to play all from here?
« on: September 21, 2020, 07:18:16 pm »

I'm using JRemote2 2.2.0 with MC 27.015 64-bit. I haven't figure out how to start playing on a track other than track 1 and have it automatically play to the end of the album. Press and hold on the track gives me various options, but none are "Play all from here", and "Play now" only adds that track. When I use the kebab in the upper right to change Playmode from "Play now" to "Play all now", and then press and hold on any track and select "Play now", it adds the entire album starting from track 1, and starts playing track 1. I think that's a bug, but if not, how do I get JRemote2 to start playing from track 4 and play to the end of the album?

RoderickGI

• MC Beta Team
Re: JRemote2 - How to play all from here?
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2020, 12:18:58 am »

Open the Album Tracklist, or a Playlist, and short tap on the file you want to start playing from.

I thought it used to wrap back to the begining of the list when it got to the end, but it doesn't now. It just stops, and that is my preferred behaviour.
What specific version of MC you are running:MC27.0.27 @ Oct 27, 2020 and updating regularly Jim!                        MC Release Notes: https://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Release_Notes
What OS(s) and Version you are running:     Windows 10 Pro 64bit Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.572).
The JRMark score of the PC with an issue:    JRMark (version 26.0.52 64 bit): 3419
Important relevant info about your environment:     
  Using the HTPC as a MC Server & a Workstation as a MC Client plus some DLNA clients.
  Running JRiver for Android, JRemote2, Gizmo, & MO 4Media on a Sony Xperia XZ Premium Android 9.
  Playing video out to a Sony 65" TV connected via HDMI, playing digital audio out via motherboard sound card, PCIe TV tuner

Hendrik

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2020, 01:26:02 am »

If you are in "Play All Now" playback mode, just single tipping a track in a view should do what you are asking for. I can look into improving the long-tap menu clarity and behavior.

Wrapping behavior follows the "repeat" settings, which you can access on the playing now screen. If its set to repeat all, it'll skip to the top of the playlist when it reaches the bottom (infinitely over and over, of course, if you let it play).
~ nevcairiel
~ Author of LAV Filters

RoderickGI

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2020, 03:07:15 am »

Ah yes, I was in the Play All Now mode.

I never have shuffle on, but thought it had wrapped in the past. Doesn't matter. It works as expected now.
What specific version of MC you are running:MC27.0.27 @ Oct 27, 2020 and updating regularly Jim!                        MC Release Notes: https://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Release_Notes
What OS(s) and Version you are running:     Windows 10 Pro 64bit Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.572).
The JRMark score of the PC with an issue:    JRMark (version 26.0.52 64 bit): 3419
Important relevant info about your environment:     
  Using the HTPC as a MC Server & a Workstation as a MC Client plus some DLNA clients.
  Running JRiver for Android, JRemote2, Gizmo, & MO 4Media on a Sony Xperia XZ Premium Android 9.
  Playing video out to a Sony 65" TV connected via HDMI, playing digital audio out via motherboard sound card, PCIe TV tuner

DJLegba

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2020, 08:57:50 am »

If you are in "Play All Now" playback mode, just single tipping a track in a view should do what you are asking for.

Thanks. After rebooting everything it's working now. Not sure if it was an MC problem or something to do with my Mu-so Qb. I'll keep an eye on the logs.

Adding "Play all from here" to the long tap menu would be good.
Pages: [1]   Go Up