INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: disable pause on click on window  (Read 830 times)

Faile

• Recent member
disable pause on click on window
« on: September 30, 2020, 08:36:19 am »

Hello, I just updated to v27 and single left clicking on the window (to bring it to the front) pauses the video now.

I searched the options and found nothing to disable that since it is horrible for how I use the player (often in the background whre I click on the player window to bring it back to the front again).

I also has a weird pause, if I pause by pressing space it just pauses, with that left click on the window it takes a half second to think about it before actually pausing the video.

So can someone pretty please tell me how to disable that ? I am close to just reinstalling v26 and sticking with that.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: disable pause on click on window
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2020, 09:17:30 am »

... single left clicking on the window (to bring it to the front) pauses the video now.
We'll fix that.

Faile

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2020, 09:30:31 am »

oh, it's a bug ? I actually thought it's a feature change since I can imagine some people liking it like that I guess.
Thanks for the answer, I'll "suffer" through till the fix then  :D

Landozelig

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2020, 05:51:04 pm »

Just wondering if this is a bug or a feature. I saw in a post dated 9/11 someone asked for this feature and JimH responded with "I agree we could do that."

I personally hate this bug/feature and was hoping there's a way to turn it off, so that's why I'm wondering if it's a bug to be fixed, or a feature to stay in. If it is a new feature, I'd appreciate an option to turn it off. Thanks.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2020, 06:03:00 pm »

Make sure you're using the most recent build from the top of this board.

Landozelig

• Recent member
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2020, 09:03:51 pm »

Hi. After I wrote that I wondered if I had the most recent version, so I updated from within the program. It still did it paused on click. After reading your response, I grabbed the latest 27.0.26 and it still does it. If I'm full screen or windowed, clicking anywhere in the video pauses it.

I'm still curious if this is a bug or a feature. I do see a lot of people would like it, I would just like a way to turn it off. Thanks.
Pages: [1]   Go Up