INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Unable to Move Download Column in Cloudplay Playlists  (Read 471 times)

optimxr

• Recent member
  • Music is the language of the Soul
Unable to Move Download Column in Cloudplay Playlists
« on: October 28, 2020, 09:02:10 am »

I am using MC27.0.20 and have found it useful to re position the columns in my downloaded Cloud playlists to have a better view of all the metadata. However, I do not know what the Download column is used for and when I try to preposition it and click the "Update Order" button, it reverts back to the original position(3rd column from the left). Is there a reason for this? I scanned the playlists info pages but did not find anything related to my issue. ?  ?
The music in your heart can be for all to hear.

optimxr

• Recent member
Re: Unable to Move Download Column in Cloudplay Playlists
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2020, 11:36:45 am »

Update: I discovered that if you Rt-Click on the column heading("Buy", "Download"), you can de-select both the Buy and Download columns in a pull-down list and they will disappear which is exactly what I was intending but after I click on "Update Order" button and close the Playlist page, then open the same playlist, the Buy and Download columns are back in their original place. It's good to know that while I am actively using a playlist, I can remove these columns temporarily but it would be better if they remained changed similar to the List Order after clicking the "Update Order" button. Can anyone explain to me why this is the case or what I can do to change this behavior in playlists?

Dawgincontrol

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • We have met the enemy and he is us.
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2020, 06:28:47 pm »

Go to Playing Now and it will get rid of that.

optimxr

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2020, 06:41:23 pm »

Thanks Dawgincontrol, you are absolutely right. Can you answer my earlier question? What is the purpose of the Buy and Download columns or what are they used for? I can't make much sense of why these columns are in a downloaded playlist. Any thoughts?

Dawgincontrol

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • We have met the enemy and he is us.
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2020, 10:15:55 pm »

Can't help you with that one.   :)

Pages: [1]   Go Up