INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Panel Auto-refreshes every ~5 sec  (Read 795 times)

Dmytro

• Junior Woodchuck
Panel Auto-refreshes every ~5 sec
« on: November 19, 2020, 12:05:25 am »

Panel started auto-refreshing itself every few seconds (equivalent to pressing F5). Does not seem to be browser specific (happens in all chromium-based browsers as well as IE). Screen goes completely black for a sec and then all the thumbnails reload. Is this something specific to my server?

MC 27.0.26 x64

Dmytro

• Junior Woodchuck
Re: Panel Auto-refreshes every ~5 sec
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2020, 02:07:43 am »

Panel started auto-refreshing itself every few seconds (equivalent to pressing F5). Does not seem to be browser specific (happens in all chromium-based browsers as well as IE). Screen goes completely black for a sec and then all the thumbnails reload. Is this something specific to my server?

MC 27.0.26 x64

Interesting - I've just tried my home computer (not the server) - and there is no such issue there. Must be something with my work laptop / network.

BradATIMA

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2020, 04:55:15 pm »

It sounds like you're probably getting a lot of errors which is triggering a refresh. Do you see any errors in the browser console?

Dmytro

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2020, 04:05:32 am »

It sounds like you're probably getting a lot of errors which is triggering a refresh. Do you see any errors in the browser console?

Upon testing it this morning, using my work laptop, I got an 'access denied: suspicious' message, so perhaps some kind of firewall has been (unsuccessfully) blocking it before. Now I just cannot access it, so problem is gone :)

Pages: [1]   Go Up