INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Two issues with importing.  (Read 410 times)

shig.frag

• Recent member
Two issues with importing.
« on: December 27, 2020, 12:40:03 pm »

I just downloaded and started using last night and am getting along fine with the software and really liking it.  Having a couple problems with importing though. When I first installed, it seems to have automatically imported stuff without me prompting it to. It pulled audio from places I don't want it to pull stuff from. I have a lot of things in a couple folders that are not sorted and up to my standards yet, and I would like it to only import from my folder of nice and neat organized albums. I can't find where I would change that.

Also, it imported video files, but none of the ones I would ever actually want available in the player. All it imported was cutscenes from pc games I have installed. I attempted to import my movies and tv shows I have, but when I go to "tools", the first ooption in there is "import", but it is grayed out.

I would greatly appreciate any help with these issues. Thanks so much for reading!

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Two issues with importing.
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2020, 01:00:11 pm »

Tools > Import > Auto import.

If Import is greyed out, something isn't right.  Describe your setup.

shig.frag

• Recent member
Re: Two issues with importing.
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2020, 09:40:29 pm »

Not sure what you mean by my setup, Jim. Buuuuut, I think it is being cooperative. I'll post back if I have any other issue. Thanks
Pages: [1]   Go Up