INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JRiver - how to customize what metadata fields are displayed?  (Read 1335 times)

henning65

• Junior Woodchuck
JRiver - how to customize what metadata fields are displayed?
« on: January 03, 2021, 02:51:27 pm »

Happy new Year & good evening

there is a note saying:
Is there any way to customize what metadata fields are displayed on the metadata/bio screen? I know they're editable, but I'm looking for a way to (for example) get rid of the Ratings tag display and add the Comments tag for the whole library. I couldn't figure out if this is doable in Media Network/Advanced/Customize Views.
Perhaps.
The code there is pretty basic, it used to include everything and modified a few select fields to make them display better.
I've made it skip over some fields that are obviously useless in that setting like the raw waveform data, etc.
see https://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php/topic,125999.msg882832.html#msg882832; reply #58

I would very much appreciate to be able to include some metadata fields in JRiver (even when they are empty) and I would like to exclude metadata and I would like to define the sorting order (which comes first - which comes last..) for sure a fully customizable layout of the chosen fields would be great - but most likely not realistic and such an option would - maybe - ask for to much programming skills from me...

Is it already possible to customize the list of metadata fields - and - if not - any chance to see such a feature in the next release?

Yours

chrisgreen

• World Citizen
Re: JRiver - how to customize what metadata fields are displayed?
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2021, 07:36:58 pm »

I would love to customize metadata field display in JRemote. Is it possible? I have not been able to find the setting.

jdindc

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2021, 08:18:12 am »

I would also like to be able to do this.  Specifically, I would like to be able to choose which metadata fields I can view -- and which I can exclude from view -- in JRemote.  Thanks.

HaWi

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2021, 11:10:58 am »

+1
rPi5/8GB, Debian 12 Bookworm on SSD | JRMark (32.0.36 64 bit): 2699
MacBookPro (2013), 2.6 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7, MacOS 11.7.17 | JRMark (32.0.38 64 bit): 3764
Mac Studio M2 Max, 64GB, 1TB SSD, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1 | JRMark (32.0.38 64 bit): 9235
Docker Container (shiomax) DS1819+ | JRMark (32.0.36 64 bit): 1430
JRemote 3.43
MO 4Media 1.5.7 | Marantz SR7007 (RSL 5.1) HDMI to MacBookPro
Pages: [1]   Go Up