INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Streaming & Public Radio Fan  (Read 1695 times)

pleehey

• Recent member
Streaming & Public Radio Fan
« on: February 23, 2021, 04:17:19 pm »

Good afternoon!
I am a heavy user of the streaming services, particularly PublicRadioFan (I love listening to WWOZ). It no longer seems to work. I do not see PublicRadioFan in the list menu under Streaming on the left side of the display, I do see the PublicRadioFan icon on the right side of the display. When I click on the PublicRadioFan icon nothing happens.

I went to the "Main Menu" & took option 12. Check for Updates, I ran it hoping it would update & all would be well. Nope......same behavior.

Is there some reason that I can no longer use PublicRadioFan?   

03/24/2021 I have been checking for over a month & no responses. Seems strange that no one has picked up on this for a month.

bob

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Streaming & Public Radio Fan
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2021, 12:40:09 pm »

Good afternoon!
I am a heavy user of the streaming services, particularly PublicRadioFan (I love listening to WWOZ). It no longer seems to work. I do not see PublicRadioFan in the list menu under Streaming on the left side of the display, I do see the PublicRadioFan icon on the right side of the display. When I click on the PublicRadioFan icon nothing happens.

I went to the "Main Menu" & took option 12. Check for Updates, I ran it hoping it would update & all would be well. Nope......same behavior.

Is there some reason that I can no longer use PublicRadioFan?   

03/24/2021 I have been checking for over a month & no responses. Seems strange that no one has picked up on this for a month.
I don't see a problem with it. I see you are using an Id. I tested with multiple Id's on both MC26 and MC27.
Can you provide more details?

pleehey

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2021, 01:49:08 pm »

The good news is I just figured it out. I was gathering info for the reply to you & saw a "Streaming" dropdown on the Streaming main page. I clicked it & sure enough "Public Radio Fan" had been deselected. I added it back & wala, I am back in the saddle again! It is working now, thanks for getting me to take another look.

FYI, some info I did collect:

Id:   24.0.17
MC:  26.0.107-5
Engen:   1.0.69

bob

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2021, 02:52:38 pm »

The good news is I just figured it out. I was gathering info for the reply to you & saw a "Streaming" dropdown on the Streaming main page. I clicked it & sure enough "Public Radio Fan" had been deselected. I added it back & wala, I am back in the saddle again! It is working now, thanks for getting me to take another look.

FYI, some info I did collect:

Id:   24.0.17
MC:  26.0.107-5
Engen:   1.0.69
Great, good to hear you got it back!
Pages: [1]   Go Up