INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Can't sync to ANY handheld device or local folder  (Read 1793 times)

mikkazx

Can't sync to ANY handheld device or local folder
« on: March 11, 2021, 02:41:28 am »

Hello!

I can't seem to sync to any "handheld" device whatsoever, even if I simply choose a local path as a "device". I've scoured the internet and looked through this forum and I can't find anything relating to my particular issue.

I have the mediaserver setup with both the client and server on Linux running mediacentre 27. Every time I attempt to sync to anything I get an "ERROR" in the transfer status (with no extra information). I remember a few version back that only the 32 bit versions were able to sync but I believe that was fixed in a later update? Also I've found nothing relating to Linux specifically, so any help would be great.

Cheers

TheArmando21

Re: Can't sync to ANY handheld device or local folder
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2021, 04:11:18 pm »

ave the same problem with my Fii0 M11 (2019 model).  I can't find any useful information anywhere? 

dskrt

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2021, 02:28:22 am »

Same Problem: Media Server running on Debian , client Macbook. I cannot sync to a virtual handheld (local folder) or to a usb-attached sd-card

Mike Foran

• World Citizen
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2021, 01:16:22 pm »

Bumping this issue up. I've tried both 32 and 64 bit versions and both give me "ERROR" for every file attempting to sync to a USB device. v.28.0.80

EDIT: Apparently, in my case, this issue was when I attempted to sync content from a shared library. If I switched to a local library, music would sync properly to my USB device. So the device must be connected to the computer hosting the library locally.
Pages: [1]   Go Up