INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Can incomplete track tags be completed without re-ripping?  (Read 540 times)

macdonjh

• Citizen of the Universe
Can incomplete track tags be completed without re-ripping?
« on: March 15, 2021, 09:35:48 pm »

I ripped a CD tonight and of all the weird things some of the track times didn't come in with the tracks.  Can I complete the tag information without re-ripping the CD (getting the tags from a different source, there were something like thirty choices).

SandsOfArrakis

• Recent member
Re: Can incomplete track tags be completed without re-ripping?
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2021, 06:22:47 am »

I ripped a CD tonight and of all the weird things some of the track times didn't come in with the tracks.  Can I complete the tag information without re-ripping the CD (getting the tags from a different source, there were something like thirty choices).

You can also manually tag the information in JRiver itself. It will save the information and JRiver will read the information afterwards. Other media players will also read the tags and album art.

Rightclick on the album and select Tag. On the left you can change information in the tag windows. This can also be done for separate tracks. Track times can't be changed though. That should be done with the ripping itself.
Pages: [1]   Go Up